Waltonchain (WTC) May 13, 2019 Weekly Summary: Price Up 5.85%

.

Price Action

Over the past week, Waltonchain saw its price go up by 5.85%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 6.4%, so it’s somewhat away. Waltonchain’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. In terms of volatility, Waltonchain exhibits greater price volatility than approximately 66% of coins in our index, so traders can expect a bit more volatility than usual. If volatility over the past three weeks is any indication of what’s to come, we can expect Waltonchain to bounce between 1.726318 and $2.352682 US dollars per coin.

Where to trade Waltonchain (symbol: WTC): Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex

Join our Telegram group

Volume Update

In the span of the preceding 7 days, Waltonchain’s daily volume, in terms of its own unit of currency, has fluctuated between 2,465,937 and 4,936,885. Looking back over past 21 days, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. Waltonchain experienced a turnover rate of about 8.66% over the past week, which means that is the percent of its available money supply that is traded daily. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 84.69% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s far above average and thus a good coin for those interested in active trading or being able to get out of the market if they need to.

Engagement Update

Over the past week, Waltonchain saw its holders go from 25,852 to 25,885, an increase of 0.13%. And in regards to cumulative transactions logged on the blockchain, they went from 178,432 to 178,902, which amounts to a change of 0.26%. Waltonchain’s combined growth rate — meaning the sum of its growth rate in holders and transactions — is 0.39% which puts it ahead of 30.56% of the coins in our index. This growth rate suggests its change in engagement is below average, at least on a percentage basis.

Technology Development Status

Waltonchain currently has 8 public repositories on GitHub, with the oldest one now 1.07 years young. The last recorded update to its public repositories was within the past week which is not bad, as the coin is still being updated routinely. Waltonchain’s public repos now have 7 which is very bad on a relative basis; it bests only 4 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 3 issues reported across its public repositories. In comparison to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count is quite poor, and may potentially indicate some concern that the software is at risk of not being updated fast enough. Our hypothesis that the open issue/watcher ratio may be of some value in assessing the healthiness of a coin’s software development process, and for Waltonchain, this ratio was better than a mere 10 % of the similar coins we track in our index.

Waltonchain News and Commentary

The top 2 themes being discussed about Waltonchain in the past week are listed below. If available, we added an excerpt from the article to help give a taste of what it is about.

The Global Leader in Blockchain + Internet of Thin

Best SMN Reference Reward Announcement – Waltonchain_EN

Where to Buy

You can trade Waltonchain, listed under the symbol WTC, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!