Worldwide Asset EXchange (WAX) May 13, 2019 Weekly Recap: Price Down 7.29%

.

Price Action

In the week prior, the price for Worldwide Asset eXchange went down by -7.29%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 5.45%, so it’s slightly away. Worldwide Asset eXchange’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is pretty far negative compared to the other coins we’re covering, and thus may be due for a correction upwards or some kind of a period of low volatility. Regarding volatility, Worldwide Asset eXchange is more volatile than roughly 28% of coins in our index, so it’s notably less volatile than the other cryptocurrencies we’re monitoring. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect Worldwide Asset eXchange to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.06052459 and $0.07339041.

Where to trade Wax (symbol: WAX): Gate, Ethfinex

Join our Telegram group

Volume Update

In the week prior, the daily volume for WAX has ranged between 1,728,114 and 15,819,515 currency units. Over the past three weeks, both price and volume have been declining. WAX experienced a turnover rate of about 0.87% over the past week, which means that is the percent of its available money supply that is traded daily. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 27.55% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s below average, and so there may be some risk that traders/investors have difficulty in getting in and out of positions.

Engagement Update

The number of wallets holding Worldwide Asset eXchange went from 16,201 to 16,223 in the past week, marking a change of 0.14%. And in regards to cumulative transactions logged on the blockchain, they went from 155,708 to 156,815, which amounts to a change of 0.71%. This translates to a combined engagement growth rate of 0.85% for Worldwide Asset eXchange — which is higher than 44.44% of the cryptocurrencies we’re reporting on. This growth rate suggests the coin’s weekly growth in engagement is fairly mediocre.

Technology Development Status

WAX currently has 3 public repositories on GitHub, with the oldest one now 1.45 years young. The last recorded update to its public repositories was more than a week ago which is potentially concerning; more than a week without an update may suggest development is too slow. WAX’s public repositories collectively have a total of 38 watchers, which is very bad on a relative basis; it bests only 10 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 2 total outstanding issues across all 3 of its public repositories on GitHub. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, seems to be in good shape. To elaborate: the ratio of open issues to developers who are watching WAX’s GitHub repos is more favorable than 75% of similar coins in our index.

WAX News and Commentary

The top theme being discussed about WAX in the past week is listed below. If available, we added an excerpt from the article to help give a taste of what it is about.

Benefits of Beauty Salon – Project Beauty

Where to Buy

You can trade Wax, listed under the symbol WAX, through the following exchanges: Gate, Ethfinex.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!