0x (ZRX) May 13, 2019 Weekly Recap: Price Down 0.29%

.

Price Action

Since last week, 0x’s price went down by -0.29%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 1.33%, so it’s fairly close. 0x’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. Now when considering volatility, 0x is more prone to sizable price moves than 13% of coins in our index, so this coin might not move much — something traders and investors will certainly want to keep in mind. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect 0x to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.2555607 and $0.2919693.

Where to trade 0x (symbol: ZRX): Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex

Join our Telegram group

Volume Update

In the week prior, the daily volume for 0x has ranged between 567,287.7 and 10,413,372 currency units. In the three weeks prior, the trend in volume,like the trend in price, is choppy and does not reveal a clear direction. The past 7 days saw 0x’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 0.69%. Its turnover rate is more than approximately 25.51% of the cryptocurrencies in our index, so it’s below average, and so there may be some risk that traders/investors have difficulty in getting in and out of positions.

Engagement Update

Over the past week, 0x saw its holders go from 90,581 to 91,288, an increase of 0.78%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 828,934 to 834,806 — an increase of 0.71%. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of 0x is thus at 1.49% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 47.22% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. This could indicate that the coin’s weekly growth in engagement is fairly mediocre.

Technology Development Status

At the moment, 0x has 30 repositories open to the public on GitHub, with the oldest one now being 2.01 years young. Its most recent public update was within the past day, which is pretty good, as it suggests the coin is still under active and rapid technical development. 0x’s public repositories collectively have a total of 1471 watchers, which is pretty good, relatively speaking; specifically, that’s more than 76 % of the top 100 coins we’re looking at. The coin has 62 issues reported across its public repositories. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, seems to be in good shape. To elaborate: the ratio of open issues to developers who are watching 0x’s GitHub repos is more favorable than 78% of similar coins in our index.

0x News and Commentary

We found one link over the past week about 0x that we thought was especially worth sharing. If possible we included a brief excerpt from the article — be sure to click through for the entire piece.

Review of 0x, as a permissionless protocol to allow dApps to integrate & exchange ERC20 to

Where to Buy

You can trade 0x, listed under the symbol ZRX, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!