USD Coin (USDC) June 10, 2019 Weekly Summary: Price Up 0.15%

.

Price Action

Since last week, USD Coin’s price went up by 0.15%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 0.15%, which is quite close. USD Coin’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. Regarding volatility, USD Coin is more volatile than roughly 2% of coins in our index, so this coin might not move much — something traders and investors will certainly want to keep in mind. If volatility over the past three weeks is any indication of what’s to come, we can expect USD Coin to bounce between 0.9910436 and $1.005366 US dollars per coin.

Where to trade Usd Coin (symbol: USDC): Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX

Join our Telegram group

Volume Update

Over the past week, USD Coin saw its daily volume range between 135,481.1 and 1,541,466 units of its own currency. In the three weeks prior, volume has a clearn upwards trend, but the trend in price is not as clear. Over the past week, USD Coin saw its trading turnover — which we define as average daily trading volume divided by circulating supply — register at 0.23%. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 12.37% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s well below average; this coin may be hard to get into and out of, and thus is suitable only for those interested in holding and exiting slowly and patiently.

Engagement Update

Over the past week, USD Coin saw its holders go from 31,525 to 33,583, an increase of 6.53%. And in regards to cumulative transactions logged on the blockchain, they went from 349,641 to 373,575, which amounts to a change of 6.85%. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of USD Coin is thus at 13.38% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 88.57% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. This growth rate suggests the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

USD Coin currently has 2 public repos on GitHub, with the oldest one clocking in at 1.34 years young. The last recorded update to its public repositories was within the past week which is not bad, as the coin is still being updated routinely. USD Coin’s public repos now have 76 which is below average relative to its peers; that’s more than only 26 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 2 issues reported across its public repositories. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, doesn’t seem like something to worry about. To put the situation in context, USD Coin has a better issue/watcher ratio on its GitHub than 80% of similar coins we’re tracking.

Where to Buy

You can trade Usd Coin, listed under the symbol USDC, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!