True USD (TUSD) June 10, 2019 Weekly Summary: Price Up 0.03%

.

Price Action

In the week prior, the price for True USD went up by 0.03%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 0.19%, which is quite close. True USD’s bullish momentum, if assessed by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. Now when considering volatility, True USD is more prone to sizable price moves than 2% of coins in our index, so this coin might not move much — something traders and investors will certainly want to keep in mind. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect True USD to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.9907622 and $1.005418.

Where to trade True Usd (symbol: TUSD): Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX

Join our Telegram group

Volume Update

Over the past week, TrueUSD saw its daily volume range between 135,521.7 and 1,541,466 units of its own currency. In the three weeks prior, the trend in both volume and price have clearly been up. The past 7 days saw TrueUSD’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 0.31%. Its turnover rate is more than approximately 15.46% of the cryptocurrencies in our index, so it’s well below average; this coin may be hard to get into and out of, and thus is suitable only for those interested in holding and exiting slowly and patiently.

Engagement Update

True USD saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 17,574 to 18,794 over the past week — a change of 6.94%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 205,688 to 222,534 — an increase of 8.19%. True USD’s combined growth rate — meaning the sum of its growth rate in holders and transactions — is 15.13% which puts it ahead of 91.43% of the coins in our index. This could indicate that the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

TrueUSD currently has 10 public repos on GitHub, with the oldest one clocking in at 1.49 years young. Its last public update to any of its repositories was within the past week which is not bad, as the coin is still being updated routinely. TrueUSD’s repos that are visible to the public collectively have 131 watchers — that’s more than only 32 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 4 issues reported across its public repositories. Relative to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count seems to be in good shape. To elaborate: the ratio of open issues to developers who are watching TrueUSD’s GitHub repos is more favorable than 76% of similar coins in our index.

Where to Buy

You can trade True Usd, listed under the symbol TUSD, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!