Theta (THETA) May 13, 2019 Week In Review: Price Up 1.8%

.

Price Action

Since last week, Theta’s price went up by 1.8%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 0.25%, which is quite close. Theta’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. Now when considering volatility, Theta is more prone to sizable price moves than 57% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect Theta to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.07995227 and $0.1050937.

Where to trade Theta Token (symbol: THETA): Gate, Yobit, Binance

Volume Update

In the span of the preceding 7 days, THETA’s daily volume, in terms of its own unit of currency, has fluctuated between 4,147,881 and 21,989,797. In the three weeks prior, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. The past 7 days saw THETA’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 1.53%. Its turnover rate is more than approximately 45.92% of the cryptocurrencies in our index, so it’s middle-of-the-pack; investors/traders may thus wish to consider their liquidity requirements to make sure the coin matches their needs and their expected trading volume.

Engagement Update

Theta saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 26,448 to 26,464 over the past week — a change of 0.06%. In terms of blockchain-recorded transactions made by these wallets since their inception, that number changed from 190,061 to 190,109, which translates to growth of 0.03% for the week. Theta’s combined growth rate — meaning the sum of its growth rate in holders and transactions — is 0.09% which puts it ahead of 8.33% of the coins in our index. This could indicate that the coin’s usage is not growing much at all.

Technology Development Status

THETA currently has 8 public repositories on GitHub, with the oldest one now 1.45 years young. Its most recent public update was within the past week which is not bad, as the coin is still being updated routinely. THETA’s public repositories collectively have a total of 155 watchers, which is below average relative to its peers; that’s more than only 26 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 13 outstanding issues in the backlog awaiting to be addressed by the core development team. Relative to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count seems to be in good shape. To elaborate: the ratio of open issues to developers who are watching THETA’s GitHub repos is more favorable than 60% of similar coins in our index.

THETA News and Commentary

The top theme being discussed about THETA in the past week is listed below. If available, we added an excerpt from the article to help give a taste of what it is about.

Theta: The first TFUEL distributions for the PGN program, TFUEL streaming roadmap, Theta vi

Where to Buy

You can trade Theta Token, listed under the symbol THETA, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!