Basic Attention Token (BAT) May 13, 2019 Weekly Recap: Price Up 4.74%

.

Price Action

Since last week, Basic Attention Token’s price went up by 4.74%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 1.48%, so it’s fairly close. Basic Attention Token’s bullish momentum, if assessed by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is pretty far negative compared to the other coins we’re covering, and thus may be due for a correction upwards or some kind of a period of low volatility. Now when considering volatility, Basic Attention Token is more prone to sizable price moves than 73% of coins in our index, so traders can expect a bit more volatility than usual. If volatility over the past three weeks is any indication of what’s to come, we can expect Basic Attention Token to bounce between 0.3001243 and $0.4351557 US dollars per coin.

Where to trade Basic Attention Token (symbol: BAT): Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex

Volume Update

In the span of the preceding 7 days, Basic Attention Token’s daily volume, in terms of its own unit of currency, has fluctuated between 6,372,688 and 123,343,866. Over the past three weeks, volume has steadily risen, but price has been declining. The past 7 days saw Basic Attention Token’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 3.92%. Its turnover rate is more than approximately 72.45% of the cryptocurrencies in our index, so it’s above average and thus will have enough liquidity for many investors/traders.

Engagement Update

Over the past week, Basic Attention Token saw its holders go from 128,662 to 133,355, an increase of 3.65%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 930,617 to 959,028 — an increase of 3.05%. This translates to a combined engagement growth rate of 6.70% for Basic Attention Token — which is higher than 86.11% of the cryptocurrencies we’re reporting on. This growth rate suggests the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

Basic Attention Token currently has 30 public repositories on GitHub, with the oldest one now 2.59 years young. Its last public update to any of its repositories was within the past week which is not bad, as the coin is still being updated routinely. Basic Attention Token’s public repos now have 221 which is below average relative to its peers; that’s more than only 31 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 106 total outstanding issues across all 30 of its public repositories on GitHub. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, is quite poor, and may potentially indicate some concern that the software is at risk of not being updated fast enough. Our hypothesis that the open issue/watcher ratio may be of some value in assessing the healthiness of a coin’s software development process, and for Basic Attention Token, this ratio was better than a mere 9 % of the similar coins we track in our index.

Basic Attention Token News and Commentary

Over the past week, we found 2 links about Basic Attention Token that we found especially interesting. Where available, we included a snippet of the article that we thought might be interesting.

Basic Attention Token — New listing on Loopex

Brave Web Browser Launches Brave Ads Rewards

Where to Buy

You can trade Basic Attention Token, listed under the symbol BAT, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!