0x (ZRX) May 6, 2019 Weekly Recap: Price Down 4.17%

.

Price Action

In the week prior, the price for 0x went down by -4.17%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 9.99%, so it’s somewhat away. 0x’s bullish momentum, determined by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is pretty far negative compared to the other coins we’re covering, and thus may be due for a correction upwards or some kind of a period of low volatility. Regarding volatility, 0x is more volatile than roughly 57% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect 0x to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.2412141 and $0.3403059.

Where to trade 0x (symbol: ZRX): Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex

Volume Update

In the span of the preceding 7 days, 0x’s daily volume, in terms of its own unit of currency, has fluctuated between 1,041,263 and 4,633,081. In the three weeks prior, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. Over the past week, 0x saw its trading turnover — which we define as average daily trading volume divided by circulating supply — register at 0.43%. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 21.88% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s below average, and so there may be some risk that traders/investors have difficulty in getting in and out of positions.

Engagement Update

Over the past week, 0x saw its holders go from 89,220 to 90,581, an increase of 1.53%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 816,471 to 828,934 — an increase of 1.53%. This translates to a combined engagement growth rate of 3.06% for 0x — which is higher than 59.38% of the cryptocurrencies we’re reporting on. This could indicate that the coin’s weekly growth in engagement is fairly mediocre.

Technology Development Status

At the moment, 0x has 30 repositories open to the public on GitHub, with the oldest one now being 1.99 years young. Its most recent public update was within the past day, which is pretty good, as it suggests the coin is still under active and rapid technical development. 0x’s public repositories collectively have a total of 1459 watchers, which is pretty good, relatively speaking; specifically, that’s more than 77 % of the top 100 coins we’re looking at. The coin has 66 issues reported across its public repositories. In comparison to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count seems to be in good shape. To elaborate: the ratio of open issues to developers who are watching 0x’s GitHub repos is more favorable than 78% of similar coins in our index.

Where to Buy

You can trade 0x, listed under the symbol ZRX, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!