0x (ZRX) June 10, 2019 Weekly Recap: Price Up 2.75%

.

Price Action

Over the past week, 0x saw its price go up by 2.75%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 0.3%, which is quite close. 0x’s bullish momentum, if assessed by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. In terms of volatility, 0x exhibits greater price volatility than approximately 6% of coins in our index, so this coin might not move much — something traders and investors will certainly want to keep in mind. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect 0x to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.3009672 and $0.3503828.

Where to trade 0x (symbol: ZRX): Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex

Join our Telegram group

Volume Update

Over the past week, 0x saw its daily volume range between 612,574.8 and 10,149,838 units of its own currency. In the three weeks prior, the trend in volume,like the trend in price, is choppy and does not reveal a clear direction. Over the past week, 0x saw its trading turnover — which we define as average daily trading volume divided by circulating supply — register at 0.79%. This turnover rate is higher than approximately 28.87% of the cryptocurrencies we monitor, which means it’s below average, and so there may be some risk that traders/investors have difficulty in getting in and out of positions.

Engagement Update

Over the past week, 0x saw its holders go from 94,935 to 95,769, an increase of 0.88%. And in regards to cumulative transactions logged on the blockchain, they went from 862,723 to 869,976, which amounts to a change of 0.84%. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of 0x is thus at 1.72% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 54.29% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. This growth rate suggests the coin’s weekly growth in engagement is fairly mediocre.

Technology Development Status

At the moment, 0x has 30 repositories open to the public on GitHub, with the oldest one now being 2.09 years young. Its most recent public update was within the past day, which is pretty good, as it suggests the coin is still under active and rapid technical development. 0x’s public repositories collectively have a total of 1730 watchers, which is very impressive; that’s more than 85 % of the top 100 coins we compare it to. The coin has 125 total outstanding issues across all 30 of its public repositories on GitHub. Relative to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count seems to be in good shape. To elaborate: the ratio of open issues to developers who are watching 0x’s GitHub repos is more favorable than 64% of similar coins in our index.

Where to Buy

You can trade 0x, listed under the symbol ZRX, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!