SINGAPORE- January 29, 2019 – Bitsdaq is today announcing the launch of the Bitsdaq Exchange. The Bitsdaq Exchange will be open to most countries around the world for trading. It will provide users with compliant diversified digital assets trading services.
“We are very excited to be launching what we believe will be the next great cryptocurrency exchange,” said Ricky Ng, Bitsdaq’s Chairman and CEO. “We will implement strict risk management practices that minimize user risk and increase the autonomy of digital asset trading to create a safe, reliable, and efficient trading platform.”
Bitsdaq will offer users five exclusive advantages including…
- Sharing cryptocurrency market depth with other platforms to create optimal liquidity.
- Access cryptocurrency from other International platforms, providing a broad market.
- Continuous optimization of KYC and AML processes.
- A compliant and trustworthy platform with a selection of world-quality projects which will bring opportunities to Asian users in the global market.
- A best-in-class customer service and education program to support entry level traders.
“Bitsdaq’s five exclusive advantages will enable the company to establish a safe and advanced ecological closed-loop for developer parties, investment funds, trading platforms, investors and communities which will bring new vitality to the Asian market,” said Ng.
Bitsdaq has seen significant pre-launch interest about the exchange, garnering over 100,000 pre-registrations since announcing the Bittrex partnership on January 15th. Bitsdaq saw 10,000 pre-registrations in the first 24 hours after announcing. The official Bitsdaq Telegram community has surpassed 100,000 users in total, and more than 35,000 users subscribed to the announcement channel.
Bitsdaq is a secure, reliable and advanced digital asset platform operating in Asia and built on Bittrex’s cutting edge trading technology. The company provides opportunities and solutions for customers who want access to a wider selection of digital assets on a secure and reliable platform. The new platform will undergo a multi-week evaluation period to ensure it works smoothly for international customers after landed. For information regarding the token listing process visit www.bitsdaq.com.