True USD (TUSD) May 13, 2019 Week In Review: Price Unchanged

.

Price Action

Since last week, True USD’s price went down by 0%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 0.39%, which is quite close. True USD’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. Now when considering volatility, True USD is more prone to sizable price moves than 1% of coins in our index, so this coin might not move much — something traders and investors will certainly want to keep in mind. If volatility over the past three weeks is any indication of what’s to come, we can expect True USD to bounce between 0.9951935 and $1.032806 US dollars per coin.

Where to trade True Usd (symbol: TUSD): Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX

Volume Update

Over the past week, TrueUSD saw its daily volume range between 2,207.25 and 868,022.6 units of its own currency. In the three weeks prior, the trend in volume,like the trend in price, is choppy and does not reveal a clear direction. Over the past week, TrueUSD saw its trading turnover — which we define as average daily trading volume divided by circulating supply — register at 0.07%. This turnover rate is higher than approximately 8.16% of the cryptocurrencies we monitor, which means it’s well below average; this coin may be hard to get into and out of, and thus is suitable only for those interested in holding and exiting slowly and patiently.

Engagement Update

True USD saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 12,359 to 12,449 over the past week — a change of 0.73%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 140,990 to 154,555 — an increase of 9.62%. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of True USD is thus at 10.35% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 91.67% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. This could indicate that the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

At the moment, TrueUSD has 9 repositories open to the public on GitHub, with the oldest one now being 1.42 years young. The last recorded update to its public repositories was within the past week which is not bad, as the coin is still being updated routinely. TrueUSD’s public repositories collectively have a total of 127 watchers, which is below average relative to its peers; that’s more than only 22 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 3 total outstanding issues across all 9 of its public repositories on GitHub. Relative to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count doesn’t seem like something to worry about. To put the situation in context, TrueUSD has a better issue/watcher ratio on its GitHub than 87% of similar coins we’re tracking.

Where to Buy

You can trade True Usd, listed under the symbol TUSD, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!