IOS Token (IOST) June 3, 2019 Weekly Summary: Price Down 10.02%

.

Price Action

Since last week, IOS token’s price went down by -10.02%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 1.67%, which is quite close. IOS token’s bullish momentum, if assessed by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is pretty far negative compared to the other coins we’re covering, and thus may be due for a correction upwards or some kind of a period of low volatility. Now when considering volatility, IOS token is more prone to sizable price moves than 37% of coins in our index, so it’s notably less volatile than the other cryptocurrencies we’re monitoring. Looking ahead, if the upcoming week mirrors the volatility of three past three weeks, the price range for IOS token in US dollars is expected to be between $0.01121869 and $0.01434931.

Where to trade Iostoken (symbol: IOST): Yobit, Binance

Volume Update

Over the past week, IOST saw its daily volume range between 116,107,053 and 2,046,188,296 units of its own currency. In the three weeks prior, the trend in volume,like the trend in price, is choppy and does not reveal a clear direction. The past 7 days saw IOST’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 5.89%. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 67.37% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s above average and thus will have enough liquidity for many investors/traders.

Engagement Update

IOS token saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 42,601 to 42,664 over the past week — a change of 0.15%. And in regards to cumulative transactions logged on the blockchain, they went from 284,607 to 285,116, which amounts to a change of 0.18%. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of IOS token is thus at 0.33% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 27.03% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. This could indicate that its change in engagement is below average, at least on a percentage basis.

Technology Development Status

IOST currently has 30 public repositories on GitHub, with the oldest one now 1.18 years young. Its most recent public update was within the past day, which is pretty good, as it suggests the coin is still under active and rapid technical development. IOST’s repos that are visible to the public collectively have 626 watchers — specifically, that’s more than 61 % of the top 100 coins we’re looking at. The coin has 47 total outstanding issues across all 30 of its public repositories on GitHub. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, seems to be in good shape. To elaborate: the ratio of open issues to developers who are watching IOST’s GitHub repos is more favorable than 63% of similar coins in our index.

IOST News and Commentary

We found 2 links over the past week about IOST that we thought were especially worth sharing. Where available, we included a snippet of the article that we thought might be interesting.

[ICAC interview] | IOST’s highest contribution partner in Q 1:

How to get setup for IOSTPlay! – InACryptoWorld

Where to Buy

You can trade Iostoken, listed under the symbol IOST, through the following exchanges: Yobit, Binance.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!