Enjin Coin (ENJ) May 13, 2019 Week In Review: Price Down 0.69%

.

Price Action

Over the past week, Enjin Coin saw its price go down by -0.69%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 1.79%, so it’s fairly close. Enjin Coin’s bullish momentum, if assessed by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is pretty far negative compared to the other coins we’re covering, and thus may be due for a correction upwards or some kind of a period of low volatility. Now when considering volatility, Enjin Coin is more prone to sizable price moves than 56% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect Enjin Coin to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.1265585 and $0.1652615.

Where to trade Enjincoin (symbol: ENJ): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, Ethfinex

Volume Update

In the span of the preceding 7 days, Enjin Coin’s daily volume, in terms of its own unit of currency, has fluctuated between 5,468,313 and 96,154,721. In the three weeks prior, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. Over the past week, Enjin Coin saw its trading turnover — which we define as average daily trading volume divided by circulating supply — register at 4.45%. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 73.47% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s above average and thus will have enough liquidity for many investors/traders.

Engagement Update

Enjin Coin saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 27,573 to 27,764 over the past week — a change of 0.69%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 422,239 to 430,356 — an increase of 1.92%. Enjin Coin’s combined growth rate — meaning the sum of its growth rate in holders and transactions — is 2.61% which puts it ahead of 66.67% of the coins in our index. One interpretation of this may be that the coin’s engagement is growing at an above average rate.

Technology Development Status

Enjin Coin currently has 8 public repos on GitHub, with the oldest one clocking in at 1.72 years young. Its last public update to any of its repositories was within the past day, which is pretty good, as it suggests the coin is still under active and rapid technical development. Enjin Coin’s public repositories collectively have a total of 117 watchers, which is below average relative to its peers; that’s more than only 21 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 2 total outstanding issues across all 8 of its public repositories on GitHub. Relative to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count doesn’t seem like something to worry about. To put the situation in context, Enjin Coin has a better issue/watcher ratio on its GitHub than 95% of similar coins we’re tracking.

Enjin Coin News and Commentary

The top 2 themes being discussed about Enjin Coin in the past week are listed below. Where available, we included a snippet of the article that we thought might be interesting.

Nestables — A Gameplay Overview – Tribal Gaming

Enjin Coin — New listing on Loopex – Loopex

Where to Buy

You can trade Enjincoin, listed under the symbol ENJ, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, Ethfinex.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!