Enjin Coin (ENJ) July 1, 2019 Weekly Summary: Price Down 6.14%

.

Price Action

Since last week, Enjin Coin’s price went down by -6.14%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 6.01%, so it’s slightly away. Enjin Coin’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is pretty far negative compared to the other coins we’re covering, and thus may be due for a correction upwards or some kind of a period of low volatility. Regarding volatility, Enjin Coin is more volatile than roughly 57% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. If volatility over the past three weeks is any indication of what’s to come, we can expect Enjin Coin to bounce between 0.1140448 and $0.1591652 US dollars per coin.

Where to trade Enjincoin (symbol: ENJ): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, Ethfinex

Volume Update

Over the past week, Enjin Coin saw its daily volume range between 3,469,737 and 28,639,993 units of its own currency. Looking back over past 21 days, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. Enjin Coin experienced a turnover rate of about 2.08% over the past week, which means that is the percent of its available money supply that is traded daily. Its turnover rate is more than approximately 50.98% of the cryptocurrencies in our index, so it’s middle-of-the-pack; investors/traders may thus wish to consider their liquidity requirements to make sure the coin matches their needs and their expected trading volume.

Engagement Update

Enjin Coin saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 29,775 to 29,990 over the past week — a change of 0.72%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 491,509 to 498,404 — an increase of 1.40%. This translates to a combined engagement growth rate of 2.12% for Enjin Coin — which is higher than 60.61% of the cryptocurrencies we’re reporting on. One interpretation of this may be that the coin’s engagement is growing at an above average rate.

Technology Development Status

Enjin Coin currently has 10 public repositories on GitHub, with the oldest one now 1.85 years young. Its last public update to any of its repositories was within the past day, which is pretty good, as it suggests the coin is still under active and rapid technical development. Enjin Coin’s public repositories collectively have a total of 135 watchers, which is about average compared to other similar coins; that’s more than approximately 51 % of coins in its index. The coin has 2 outstanding issues in the backlog awaiting to be addressed by the core development team. Relative to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count seems to be in good shape. To elaborate: the ratio of open issues to developers who are watching Enjin Coin’s GitHub repos is more favorable than 79% of similar coins in our index.

Where to Buy

You can trade Enjincoin, listed under the symbol ENJ, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, Ethfinex.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!