Augur (REP) June 10, 2019 Week In Review: Price Up 1.19%

.

Price Action

Since last week, Augur’s price went up by 1.19%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 2.1%, so it’s fairly close. Augur’s bullish momentum, determined by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. Now when considering volatility, Augur is more prone to sizable price moves than 21% of coins in our index, so it’s notably less volatile than the other cryptocurrencies we’re monitoring. If volatility over the past three weeks is any indication of what’s to come, we can expect Augur to bounce between 17.15969 and $21.12531 US dollars per coin.

Where to trade Augur (symbol: REP): Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex

Join our Telegram group

Volume Update

Over the past week, Augur saw its daily volume range between 156,295.2 and 1,241,533 units of its own currency. Looking back over past 21 days, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. Augur experienced a turnover rate of about 4.2% over the past week, which means that is the percent of its available money supply that is traded daily. Its turnover rate is more than approximately 65.98% of the cryptocurrencies in our index, so it’s above average and thus will have enough liquidity for many investors/traders.

Engagement Update

The number of wallets holding Augur went from 10,612 to 10,922 in the past week, marking a change of 2.92%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 144,041 to 147,161 — an increase of 2.17%. This translates to a combined engagement growth rate of 5.09% for Augur — which is higher than 71.43% of the cryptocurrencies we’re reporting on. One interpretation of this may be that the coin’s engagement is growing at an above average rate.

Technology Development Status

Augur currently has 30 public repositories on GitHub, with the oldest one now 4.51 years young. Its most recent public update was within the past day, which is pretty good, as it suggests the coin is still under active and rapid technical development. Augur’s repos that are visible to the public collectively have 1578 watchers — that’s more than 83 % of the top 100 coins we compare it to. The coin has 569 total outstanding issues across all 30 of its public repositories on GitHub. In comparison to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count is quite poor, and may potentially indicate some concern that the software is at risk of not being updated fast enough. Our hypothesis that the open issue/watcher ratio may be of some value in assessing the healthiness of a coin’s software development process, and for Augur, this ratio was better than a mere 14 % of the similar coins we track in our index.

Augur News and Commentary

The top theme being discussed about Augur in the past week is listed below. Where available, we included a snippet of the article that we thought might be interesting.

Augur Weekly Report —

Where to Buy

You can trade Augur, listed under the symbol REP, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!