0x (ZRX) May 20, 2019 Weekly Recap: Price Up 14.08%

.

Price Action

Since last week, 0x’s price went up by 14.08%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 9.94%, so it’s somewhat away. 0x’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. In terms of volatility, 0x exhibits greater price volatility than approximately 54% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect 0x to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.2305975 and $0.3530125.

Where to trade 0x (symbol: ZRX): Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex

Join our Telegram group

Volume Update

In the span of the preceding 7 days, 0x’s daily volume, in terms of its own unit of currency, has fluctuated between 567,287.7 and 22,540,873. In the three weeks prior, the trend in both volume and price have clearly been up. The past 7 days saw 0x’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 1.65%. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 41.24% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s middle-of-the-pack; investors/traders may thus wish to consider their liquidity requirements to make sure the coin matches their needs and their expected trading volume.

Engagement Update

0x saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 91,184 to 92,793 over the past week — a change of 1.76%. And in regards to cumulative transactions logged on the blockchain, they went from 834,083 to 845,514, which amounts to a change of 1.37%. This translates to a combined engagement growth rate of 3.13% for 0x — which is higher than 65.71% of the cryptocurrencies we’re reporting on. This growth rate suggests the coin’s engagement is growing at an above average rate.

Technology Development Status

At the moment, 0x has 30 repositories open to the public on GitHub, with the oldest one now being 2.03 years young. The last recorded update to its public repositories was within the past day, which is pretty good, as it suggests the coin is still under active and rapid technical development. 0x’s repos that are visible to the public collectively have 1497 watchers — specifically, that’s more than 77 % of the top 100 coins we’re looking at. The coin has 99 outstanding issues in the backlog awaiting to be addressed by the core development team. In comparison to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count seems to be in good shape. To elaborate: the ratio of open issues to developers who are watching 0x’s GitHub repos is more favorable than 67% of similar coins in our index.

0x News and Commentary

The top theme being discussed about 0x in the past week is listed below. If possible we included a brief excerpt from the article — be sure to click through for the entire piece.

Announcing Oc2 Dex ~ With LN Integration – Oc2 realm

Where to Buy

You can trade 0x, listed under the symbol ZRX, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!