0x (ZRX) July 15, 2019 Week In Review: Price Down 24.29%

.

Price Action

Since last week, 0x’s price went down by -24.29%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 23.94%, so it’s somewhat away. 0x’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is pretty far negative compared to the other coins we’re covering, and thus may be due for a correction upwards or some kind of a period of low volatility. In terms of volatility, 0x exhibits greater price volatility than approximately 44% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect 0x to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.2348114 and $0.3431286.

Where to trade 0x (symbol: ZRX): Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex

Volume Update

Over the past week, 0x saw its daily volume range between 771,017.3 and 8,295,273 units of its own currency. Looking back over past 21 days, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. Over the past week, 0x saw its trading turnover — which we define as average daily trading volume divided by circulating supply — register at 0.75%. Its turnover rate is more than approximately 35.29% of the cryptocurrencies in our index, so it’s below average, and so there may be some risk that traders/investors have difficulty in getting in and out of positions.

Engagement Update

Over the past week, 0x saw its holders go from 100,283 to 101,670, an increase of 1.38%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 902,602 to 913,149 — an increase of 1.17%. This translates to a combined engagement growth rate of 2.55% for 0x — which is higher than 82.83% of the cryptocurrencies we’re reporting on. This growth rate suggests the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

0x currently has 30 public repos on GitHub, with the oldest one clocking in at 2.19 years young. Its last public update to any of its repositories was within the past day, which is pretty good, as it suggests the coin is still under active and rapid technical development. 0x’s public repos now have 1815 which is very impressive; that’s more than 84 % of the top 100 coins we compare it to. The coin has 154 issues reported across its public repositories. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, is fairly mediocre. We consider the GitHub open issue/watcher ratio as a potential indicator of the healthiness of a coin’s software development process, and for 0x we see that its issue/watcher ratio looks healthier than 56% of similar coins in our index.

0x News and Commentary

The top theme being discussed about 0x in the past week is listed below. If possible we included a brief excerpt from the article — be sure to click through for the entire piece.

Cryptocurrency Ichimoku Analysis (July 11th, 2019) – Jonathan Morgan

Snippet:

Just like Cardano, EOS has reached a new major low in a 99-day move, indicating an imminent reversal.

Where to Buy

You can trade 0x, listed under the symbol ZRX, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!