The purpose of Satoshi Summit is to bring all the students, entrepreneurs, blockchain enthusiasts, blockchain developers and influencers under one roof for a seamless exchange of ideas. Here are the details of this exciting event, billed as Southeast Asia’s biggest blockchain conference:
When and where is it being held?
The World Satoshi Summit 2018 is to be held in New Delhi, India over the period of two days on May 12th 13th 2018. The event will witness over 3,500 people from all over the world convene for thought-provoking talks, sessions, and workshops around blockchain technology and the crypto economy.
The First Chapter of the World Satoshi Summit is strategically held in the epicenter of one of the world’s fastest-growing economies: India. Developing nations are predicted to be the proving-ground for the distributed ledger tech as its deployment across the public and private sector promises to make countries more inclusive by placing the citizens at the center of their assets and data. Such decentralization will address issues like poverty, financial inclusion, identity management and data frauds.
We are excited to provide a universal platform to assist in the exchange of ideas in this unique geographical setting.
How many years has it been going?
The World Satoshi Summit is envisioned as a series of global events on blockchain and emergent technologies. The New Delhi 2018 chapter will be the debut WSS event .
What was the inspiration to start it?
The Summit was conceived by pioneers of the blockchain tech community in the South-Asian region, Harmeet Singh Monga and Rajesh Dhuddu, with the primary vision of advancing towards a decentralized world where collaboration and incentivization will drive the world economy. The series of global events are envisaged to serve as the worldwide platform for relevant stakeholders to gather and innovate around blockchain.
Founder of the World Satoshi Summit, Harmeet Singh Monga, also serves as the CBO at BlockSmiths which provides blockchain solutions to make business processes transparent and more efficient. Chief anchor at the WSS, Rajesh Dhuddu, is a TEDx speaker and the SVP at Quatrro. They both earlier partnered together for the founding of India’s first Blockchain Special Interest Group.
What exciting things can people look forward to?
Expected to be the region’s most extensive conference on blockchain and the crypto economy, the World Satoshi Summit 2018 is an event not to be missed. The key defining features that differentiate our summit are as follows:
- Inspirational talks, keynote addresses, and workshops from worldwide blockchain experts
- Unique Nova-Stride and Women Economic Empowerment initiatives
- Gathering of about 3500+ blockchain enthusiasts with 50+ speakers, 100+ influencers, 50+ VCs, 100+ global organizations, 40+ startups
- ‘Building your First Blockchain’ – hands-on session for developers by our core development team
- Real-time airdrop of potentially great ICOs with industry disrupting ideas
What opportunities are on offer for those attending?
The World Satoshi Summit 2018 will bring enthusiasts and blockchain stakeholders under a single roof. The attendees can look forward to the following:
- Network with blockchain influencers, meet worldwide counterparts, and share ideas
- Chance for startups to pitch to investors and receive on-the-spot funding proposals
- Master crypto-trading skills with workshops from global traders
- Corporates and PSUs will learn how blockchain can practically help them streamline and increase efficiencies in traditional business processes
- Chance to early invest in exciting startups and ICOs
Who will be speaking?
We are bringing together some of the most well-known blockchain influencers from across the globe to give inspirational keynotes and talks around the disruptive blockchain technology. The list of expected keynote speakers is as follows:
- Roger Ver, CEO Bitcoin.com, Bitcoin Billionaire and founder of Bitcoin Cash
- Devie Mohan, founder at Turya, co-founder and CEO at Burnmark
- Richard Kastelein, co-founder, Crypt-assets Design Group
- Kumar Gaurav, blockchain expert and speaker, founder and CEO at Cashaa
- Lisa Nestor, director of partnerships, Stellar.org
- Sally Eaves, emergent technology CTO, Forbes Technology Council
- Ross Smith, director of engineering, Microsoft
- Derin Cag, founder, Richtopia
How can people book tickets?
The tickets for the World Satoshi Summit 2018 are live now on our website. Interested parties and individuals should book their spot as early as possible before the next price rise and before the tickets run out.