Worldwide Asset EXchange (WAX) June 17, 2019 Weekly Recap: Price Up 1.5%

.

Price Action

Over the past week, Worldwide Asset eXchange saw its price go up by 1.5%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 13.53%, so it’s a bit of a ways off. Worldwide Asset eXchange’s bullish momentum, determined by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is above average relative to our index of cryptocurrencies. Regarding volatility, Worldwide Asset eXchange is more volatile than roughly 84% of coins in our index, so bear that in mind if you decide to trade it. If volatility over the past three weeks is any indication of what’s to come, we can expect Worldwide Asset eXchange to bounce between 0.06250758 and $0.1141934 US dollars per coin.

Where to trade Wax (symbol: WAX): Gate, Ethfinex

Volume Update

Over the past week, WAX saw its daily volume range between 2,158,970 and 30,690,084 units of its own currency. In the three weeks prior, the trend in volume is not clear, though price is marching upwards. Over the past week, WAX saw its trading turnover — which we define as average daily trading volume divided by circulating supply — register at 1.33%. This turnover rate is higher than approximately 40.82% of the cryptocurrencies we monitor, which means it’s middle-of-the-pack; investors/traders may thus wish to consider their liquidity requirements to make sure the coin matches their needs and their expected trading volume.

Engagement Update

The number of wallets holding Worldwide Asset eXchange went from 16,384 to 16,492 in the past week, marking a change of 0.66%. In terms of blockchain-recorded transactions made by these wallets since their inception, that number changed from 162,259 to 164,109, which translates to growth of 1.14% for the week. This translates to a combined engagement growth rate of 1.80% for Worldwide Asset eXchange — which is higher than 58.82% of the cryptocurrencies we’re reporting on. This growth rate suggests the coin’s weekly growth in engagement is fairly mediocre.

Technology Development Status

WAX currently has 3 public repositories on GitHub, with the oldest one now 1.54 years young. Its most recent public update was more than a week ago which is potentially concerning; more than a week without an update may suggest development is too slow. WAX’s repos that are visible to the public collectively have 38 watchers — that’s more than only 34 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 2 total outstanding issues across all 3 of its public repositories on GitHub. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, seems to be in good shape. To elaborate: the ratio of open issues to developers who are watching WAX’s GitHub repos is more favorable than 67% of similar coins in our index.

Where to Buy

You can trade Wax, listed under the symbol WAX, through the following exchanges: Gate, Ethfinex.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!