Waltonchain (WTC) May 20, 2019 Weekly Recap: Price Up 0.47%

.

Price Action

Since last week, Waltonchain’s price went up by 0.47%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 4.6%, so it’s fairly close. Waltonchain’s bullish momentum, determined by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. Now when considering volatility, Waltonchain is more prone to sizable price moves than 39% of coins in our index, so it’s notably less volatile than the other cryptocurrencies we’re monitoring. Looking ahead, if the upcoming week mirrors the volatility of three past three weeks, the price range for Waltonchain in US dollars is expected to be between $1.709265 and $2.420735.

Where to trade Waltonchain (symbol: WTC): Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex

Join our Telegram group

Volume Update

In the span of the preceding 7 days, Waltonchain’s daily volume, in terms of its own unit of currency, has fluctuated between 1,621,184 and 6,530,608. Over the past three weeks, the trend in volume,like the trend in price, is choppy and does not reveal a clear direction. Over the past week, Waltonchain saw its trading turnover — which we define as average daily trading volume divided by circulating supply — register at 10.27%. Its turnover rate is more than approximately 82.47% of the cryptocurrencies in our index, so it’s far above average and thus a good coin for those interested in active trading or being able to get out of the market if they need to.

Engagement Update

Waltonchain saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 25,871 to 27,864 over the past week — a change of 7.70%. In terms of blockchain-recorded transactions made by these wallets since their inception, that number changed from 178,851 to 182,917, which translates to growth of 2.27% for the week. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of Waltonchain is thus at 9.97% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 85.71% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. This growth rate suggests the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

Waltonchain currently has 8 public repositories on GitHub, with the oldest one now 1.09 years young. Its last public update to any of its repositories was within the past week which is not bad, as the coin is still being updated routinely. Waltonchain’s public repos now have 7 which is very bad on a relative basis; it bests only 5 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 3 outstanding issues in the backlog awaiting to be addressed by the core development team. Relative to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count is quite poor, and may potentially indicate some concern that the software is at risk of not being updated fast enough. Our hypothesis that the open issue/watcher ratio may be of some value in assessing the healthiness of a coin’s software development process, and for Waltonchain, this ratio was better than a mere 9 % of the similar coins we track in our index.

Waltonchain News and Commentary

Over the past week, we found one link about Waltonchain that we thought was particularly interesting. If available, we added an excerpt from the article to help give a taste of what it is about.

Waltonchain- Let’s talk Hardware – Waltonchain (Capital Region)

Where to Buy

You can trade Waltonchain, listed under the symbol WTC, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!