Waltonchain (WTC) June 10, 2019 Weekly Summary: Price Up 4.81%

.

Price Action

Over the past week, Waltonchain saw its price go up by 4.81%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 0.52%, which is quite close. Waltonchain’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. Now when considering volatility, Waltonchain is more prone to sizable price moves than 36% of coins in our index, so it’s notably less volatile than the other cryptocurrencies we’re monitoring. Looking ahead, if the upcoming week mirrors the volatility of three past three weeks, the price range for Waltonchain in US dollars is expected to be between $1.934696 and $2.448304.

Where to trade Waltonchain (symbol: WTC): Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex

Join our Telegram group

Volume Update

In the span of the preceding 7 days, Waltonchain’s daily volume, in terms of its own unit of currency, has fluctuated between 1,374,773 and 4,767,123. In the three weeks prior, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. The past 7 days saw Waltonchain’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 8.99%. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 76.29% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s above average and thus will have enough liquidity for many investors/traders.

Engagement Update

Over the past week, Waltonchain saw its holders go from 27,835 to 27,851, an increase of 0.06%. And in regards to cumulative transactions logged on the blockchain, they went from 185,627 to 187,035, which amounts to a change of 0.76%. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of Waltonchain is thus at 0.82% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 34.29% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. This growth rate suggests its change in engagement is below average, at least on a percentage basis.

Technology Development Status

Waltonchain currently has 10 public repos on GitHub, with the oldest one clocking in at 1.15 years young. The last recorded update to its public repositories was within the past week which is not bad, as the coin is still being updated routinely. Waltonchain’s public repositories collectively have a total of 34 watchers, which is below average relative to its peers; that’s more than only 21 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 3 outstanding issues in the backlog awaiting to be addressed by the core development team. Relative to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count is fairly mediocre. We consider the GitHub open issue/watcher ratio as a potential indicator of the healthiness of a coin’s software development process, and for Waltonchain we see that its issue/watcher ratio looks healthier than 53% of similar coins in our index.

Waltonchain News and Commentary

We found one link over the past week about Waltonchain that we thought was especially worth sharing. If available, we added an excerpt from the article to help give a taste of what it is about.

Waltonchain Cuts CNY 1 Billion Anti-counterfeiting Costs Down to 100

Where to Buy

You can trade Waltonchain, listed under the symbol WTC, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!