Worldwide Asset EXchange (WAX) May 6, 2019 Weekly Recap: Price Down 1.2%

.

Price Action

Over the past week, Worldwide Asset eXchange saw its price go down by -1.2%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 11.48%, so it’s a bit of a ways off. Worldwide Asset eXchange’s bullish momentum, determined by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is pretty far negative compared to the other coins we’re covering, and thus may be due for a correction upwards or some kind of a period of low volatility. Now when considering volatility, Worldwide Asset eXchange is more prone to sizable price moves than 86% of coins in our index, so bear that in mind if you decide to trade it. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect Worldwide Asset eXchange to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.055356 and $0.092211.

Where to trade Wax (symbol: WAX): Gate, Ethfinex

Volume Update

In the span of the preceding 7 days, WAX’s daily volume, in terms of its own unit of currency, has fluctuated between 2,736,236 and 9,956,603. Looking back over past 21 days, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. The past 7 days saw WAX’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 0.82%. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 33.33% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s below average, and so there may be some risk that traders/investors have difficulty in getting in and out of positions.

Engagement Update

Worldwide Asset eXchange saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 16,172 to 16,201 over the past week — a change of 0.18%. And in regards to cumulative transactions logged on the blockchain, they went from 153,280 to 155,708, which amounts to a change of 1.58%. Worldwide Asset eXchange’s combined growth rate — meaning the sum of its growth rate in holders and transactions — is 1.76% which puts it ahead of 50.00% of the coins in our index. One interpretation of this may be that the coin’s weekly growth in engagement is fairly mediocre.

Technology Development Status

WAX currently has 3 public repos on GitHub, with the oldest one clocking in at 1.43 years young. Its last public update to any of its repositories was more than a week ago which is potentially concerning; more than a week without an update may suggest development is too slow. WAX’s repos that are visible to the public collectively have 38 watchers — it bests only 8 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 2 total outstanding issues across all 3 of its public repositories on GitHub. Relative to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count seems to be in good shape. To elaborate: the ratio of open issues to developers who are watching WAX’s GitHub repos is more favorable than 72% of similar coins in our index.

WAX News and Commentary

Over the past week, we found 2 links about WAX that we found especially interesting. If possible we included a brief excerpt from the article — be sure to click through for the entire piece.

WAXplained #2: Mainnet total supply – Kaefergeneral

Special Wax Industry 2019 Global Market Manufacturers Analysis, Size, Share, Growth,

Snippet:

Chapter 1: Special Wax Market Overview, Product Overview, Market Segmentation, Market Overview of Regions, Market Dynamics, Limitations, Opportunities and Industry News and Policies….This is in-depth market report, which is updated every year, provides all you need to know about the global Special Wax market.

Where to Buy

You can trade Wax, listed under the symbol WAX, through the following exchanges: Gate, Ethfinex.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!