Worldwide Asset EXchange (WAX) July 22, 2019 Weekly Recap: Price Up 46.93%

.

Price Action

In the week prior, the price for Worldwide Asset eXchange went up by 46.93%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 2.31%, so it’s fairly close. Worldwide Asset eXchange’s bullish momentum, determined by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. Now when considering volatility, Worldwide Asset eXchange is more prone to sizable price moves than 88% of coins in our index, so bear that in mind if you decide to trade it. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect Worldwide Asset eXchange to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.03744174 and $0.09473526.

Where to trade Wax (symbol: WAX): Gate, Ethfinex

Volume Update

In the week prior, the daily volume for WAX has ranged between 4,339,979 and 52,459,579 currency units. Over the past three weeks, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. The past 7 days saw WAX’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 2.09%. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 63% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s above average and thus will have enough liquidity for many investors/traders.

Engagement Update

Over the past week, Worldwide Asset eXchange saw its holders go from 16,825 to 16,969, an increase of 0.86%. In terms of blockchain-recorded transactions made by these wallets since their inception, that number changed from 172,002 to 174,746, which translates to growth of 1.60% for the week. This translates to a combined engagement growth rate of 2.46% for Worldwide Asset eXchange — which is higher than 87.15% of the cryptocurrencies we’re reporting on. One interpretation of this may be that the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

WAX currently has 3 public repos on GitHub, with the oldest one clocking in at 1.64 years young. Its most recent public update was more than a week ago which is potentially concerning; more than a week without an update may suggest development is too slow. WAX’s public repositories collectively have a total of 38 watchers, which is below average relative to its peers; that’s more than only 20 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 2 total outstanding issues across all 3 of its public repositories on GitHub. In comparison to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count seems to be in good shape. To elaborate: the ratio of open issues to developers who are watching WAX’s GitHub repos is more favorable than 69% of similar coins in our index.

Where to Buy

You can trade Wax, listed under the symbol WAX, through the following exchanges: Gate, Ethfinex.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!