Theta (THETA) June 10, 2019 Weekly Summary: Price Up 4.53%

.

Price Action

In the week prior, the price for Theta went up by 4.53%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 4.62%, so it’s slightly away. Theta’s bullish momentum, if assessed by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is above average relative to our index of cryptocurrencies. Regarding volatility, Theta is more volatile than roughly 54% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. Looking ahead, if the upcoming week mirrors the volatility of three past three weeks, the price range for Theta in US dollars is expected to be between $0.1092492 and $0.1509308.

Where to trade Theta Token (symbol: THETA): Gate, Yobit, Binance

Join our Telegram group

Volume Update

In the week prior, the daily volume for THETA has ranged between 10,478,119 and 36,198,576 currency units. Looking back over past 21 days, the trend in volume is not clear, though price is marching upwards. Over the past week, THETA saw its trading turnover — which we define as average daily trading volume divided by circulating supply — register at 3.04%. This turnover rate is higher than approximately 58.76% of the cryptocurrencies we monitor, which means it’s middle-of-the-pack; investors/traders may thus wish to consider their liquidity requirements to make sure the coin matches their needs and their expected trading volume.

Engagement Update

The number of wallets holding Theta went from 26,535 to 26,552 in the past week, marking a change of 0.06%. And in regards to cumulative transactions logged on the blockchain, they went from 190,400 to 190,469, which amounts to a change of 0.04%. This translates to a combined engagement growth rate of 0.10% for Theta — which is higher than 5.56% of the cryptocurrencies we’re reporting on. This growth rate suggests the coin’s usage is not growing much at all.

Technology Development Status

THETA currently has 8 public repositories on GitHub, with the oldest one now 1.52 years young. The last recorded update to its public repositories was within the past week which is not bad, as the coin is still being updated routinely. THETA’s repos that are visible to the public collectively have 161 watchers — that’s more than only 34 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 12 issues reported across its public repositories. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, seems to be in good shape. To elaborate: the ratio of open issues to developers who are watching THETA’s GitHub repos is more favorable than 61% of similar coins in our index.

Where to Buy

You can trade Theta Token, listed under the symbol THETA, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!