Pundi X (NPXS) May 20, 2019 Weekly Recap: Price Up 12.31%

.

Price Action

Since last week, Pundi X’s price went up by 12.31%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 18.87%, so it’s a bit of a ways off. Pundi X’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is above average relative to our index of cryptocurrencies. Now when considering volatility, Pundi X is more prone to sizable price moves than 57% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect Pundi X to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.0005219184 and $0.0008057816.

Where to trade Pundi x (symbol: NPXS): Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX

Volume Update

Over the past week, Pundi X saw its daily volume range between 798,400,422 and 11,709,949,936 units of its own currency. Over the past three weeks, the trend in volume is not clear, though price is marching upwards. Pundi X experienced a turnover rate of about 2.4% over the past week, which means that is the percent of its available money supply that is traded daily. Its turnover rate is more than approximately 47.42% of the cryptocurrencies in our index, so it’s middle-of-the-pack; investors/traders may thus wish to consider their liquidity requirements to make sure the coin matches their needs and their expected trading volume.

Engagement Update

The number of wallets holding Pundi X went from 60,448 to 60,932 in the past week, marking a change of 0.80%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 1,036,586 to 1,049,101 — an increase of 1.21%. Pundi X’s combined growth rate — meaning the sum of its growth rate in holders and transactions — is 2.01% which puts it ahead of 54.29% of the coins in our index. This growth rate suggests the coin’s weekly growth in engagement is fairly mediocre.

Technology Development Status

At the moment, Pundi X has 4 repositories open to the public on GitHub, with the oldest one now being 1.61 years young. The last recorded update to its public repositories was within the past week which is not bad, as the coin is still being updated routinely. Pundi X’s public repositories collectively have a total of 3 watchers, which is very bad on a relative basis; it bests only 2 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 0 outstanding issues in the backlog awaiting to be addressed by the core development team. In comparison to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count doesn’t seem like something to worry about. To put the situation in context, Pundi X has a better issue/watcher ratio on its GitHub than 97% of similar coins we’re tracking.

Pundi X News and Commentary

The top 2 themes being discussed about Pundi X in the past week are listed below. Where available, we included a snippet of the article that we thought might be interesting.

NPXS buyback to incentivize quality blockchain developers to list on the Pundi X Open

Blockvibe + Pundi X Partnership – Blockvibe

Where to Buy

You can trade Pundi x, listed under the symbol NPXS, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!