Pundi X (NPXS) May 13, 2019 Weekly Summary: Price Up 22.62%

.

Price Action

In the week prior, the price for Pundi X went up by 22.62%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 10.78%, so it’s a bit of a ways off. Pundi X’s bullish momentum, if assessed by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is above average relative to our index of cryptocurrencies. In terms of volatility, Pundi X exhibits greater price volatility than approximately 68% of coins in our index, so traders can expect a bit more volatility than usual. If volatility over the past three weeks is any indication of what’s to come, we can expect Pundi X to bounce between 0.0005376356 and $0.0007348244 US dollars per coin.

Where to trade Pundi x (symbol: NPXS): Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX

Volume Update

In the span of the preceding 7 days, Pundi X’s daily volume, in terms of its own unit of currency, has fluctuated between 798,400,422 and 3,517,876,590. In the three weeks prior, the trend in volume,like the trend in price, is choppy and does not reveal a clear direction. The past 7 days saw Pundi X’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 1.01%. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 34.69% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s below average, and so there may be some risk that traders/investors have difficulty in getting in and out of positions.

Engagement Update

Over the past week, Pundi X saw its holders go from 59,698 to 60,470, an increase of 1.29%. In terms of blockchain-recorded transactions made by these wallets since their inception, that number changed from 1,014,119 to 1,037,333, which translates to growth of 2.29% for the week. This translates to a combined engagement growth rate of 3.58% for Pundi X — which is higher than 69.44% of the cryptocurrencies we’re reporting on. This could indicate that the coin’s engagement is growing at an above average rate.

Technology Development Status

Pundi X currently has 4 public repositories on GitHub, with the oldest one now 1.59 years young. Its last public update to any of its repositories was more than a week ago which is potentially concerning; more than a week without an update may suggest development is too slow. Pundi X’s repos that are visible to the public collectively have 3 watchers — it bests only 2 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 0 issues reported across its public repositories. In comparison to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count doesn’t seem like something to worry about. To put the situation in context, Pundi X has a better issue/watcher ratio on its GitHub than 97% of similar coins we’re tracking.

Pundi X News and Commentary

Over the past week, we found 2 links about Pundi X that we found especially interesting. If possible we included a brief excerpt from the article — be sure to click through for the entire piece.

Top 3 Low Risk Altcoins for High Return for 2019 – Black Widow

Key Extract:

Ethos hopes to become the only Wallet you will need, without having to create a new Wallet when buying a new cryptocurrency.

Pundi X Open Platform is now available for listing – Pundi X

Where to Buy

You can trade Pundi x, listed under the symbol NPXS, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX.

Article by SixJupiter

Stay up to date on crypto news!

Sign up for our newsletter for all the hottest crypto stories, ICO reviews, and insights from leading experts of the crypto world - four times a week.

You have been signed up!