When and where is it on?
- January 15 through 19th, 2018 aboard Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas. The event will start in Singapore, and make stops in Malaysia and Thailand, with a special private beach event on Paradise Beach in Phucket, Thailand.
How many years has it been going?
- This is the 3rd year that CoinsBank has done it’s Blockchain Adventures. This is the 2nd Blockchain Cruise. The first cruise event was last year and went through the Caribbean (https://coinsbank.com/cruise-result). The first adventure was in the Turkish Riviera (https://coinsbank.com/party-result).
What was the inspiration to start it?
- To educate and grow the community as well as gain exposure in a unique and positive way that separates us from other companies in the industry.
What exciting things can people look forward to?
- Amazing speakers and invaluable networking, all while visiting some of the most exotic locations in Southeast Asia on a luxurious Royal Caribbean cruise vessel.
What opportunities are on offer for those attending?
- Please see previous answer
Who will be speaking?
- Please see the list of speakers @ CoinsBank.com/cruise-asia
What tips would you give to people attending to get the most out of it?
- Proper visas and a notebook
How can people book tickets / when does it usually sell out?
- Tickets can be purchased @ CoinsBank.com/cruise-asia and they are going fast!
Anything else you’d like to add / we should have asked?
- Also not listed on the site that will be in attendance and/or speaking at our event, are government officials and regulators, central bank presidents, royalty, and more. There will also be a private beach event on Paradise Beach in Phuket, Thailand with amazing speakers, food, drinks and entertainment (www.CoinsBank.com/thai).