After a huge response to the announcement of The 6th North American Bitcoin Conference and the whole world watching as Bitcoin incredibly hit $13k at the beginning of December, Keynote has added extra speakers to the Miami lineup to include even more of the biggest names from the world of blockchain.
The 6th Annual North American Bitcoin Conference, held in sunny Miami Beach January 18th and 19th, will feature blockchain technology veterans and founders who have collectively raised over $3.1 billion in Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs).
The updated North American Bitcoin Conference lineup includes:
- Halsey Minor – Founder/Co-founder CNET, Salesforce.com, Uphold, Live Planet
- William Quigley – Founder, WAX $80+ million raised in ICO
- Charlie Shrem – Bitcoin Pioneer
- Gabriel Abed – Founder, Bitt $5.5 million in seed
- Craig Sellars – Co-founder & Advisor, Tether $767+ million Market Cap
- Steve Beauregard – CEO, GoCoin $2+ million in seed
- Bruce Fenton – Executive Director, Bitcoin Foundation
- Diego Gutiérrez Zaldívar – Founder, RSK Labs $4.5 million in seed
- Scott Mcpherson – Co-founder & Board member, ARK $325+ million Market Cap
- Jeffrey Tucker – Director of Content, Foundation for Economic Education
- Jeremy Gardner – Founder, Augur $300+ million Market Cap
- Joey Krug – Co-Chief Investment Officer, Pantera Capital
- Jason King – Co-founder, Academy
- Justin Newton – Co-founder & CEO, Netki $3.5 million in seed
- Moe Levin – Founder, Keynote
- Marshall Long – Founder, eBoost $1.3+ million Market Cap
- Matt Spoke – CEO & Co-founder of Nuco & Founder, AION $49 million in seed
- Oleg Seydak – Founder & CEO, Blackmoon $30+ million in seed
- Riccardo Spagni – Core Developer, Monero $2.9+ billion Market Cap
- Sasha Ivanov – Founder & CEO, Waves Platform $576+ million Market Cap
With more than 1,000 Bitcoin and blockchain community members expected to attend, the conference will build on the success of similar events in London, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Dubai as part of the World Blockchain Forum. As the longest running and most attended conference in the cryptocurrency industry, The 6th Annual North American Bitcoin Conference has generated substantial media buzz and has been covered by the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Fortune.com, and Bloomberg.
The two-day conference, will focus on themes around the future of Bitcoin and blockchain technology, with a special focus on investments, successful past and future ICOs, legal implications and regulations, and how decentralization is disrupting the banking industry.
Keynote’s founder Moe Levin says, “We are thrilled to announce the addition of such prominent speakers to this lineup. The diversity of speakers will create a truly impactful dialogue about the future of the industry. And with plenty of networking opportunities, there’s no better place in the world to rub shoulders with the major players in blockchain.”
Tickets are available at btcmiami.com/tickets.
Keynote was launched in 2012 by blockchain strategist Moe Levin. Further information and details about Keynote and the event can be found at btcmiami.com