Quant (QNT) is a revolutionary cryptocurrency addressing the integration challenges between legacy systems and blockchain technology. Founded by Gilbert Verdian in 2018, Quant has gained recognition for its unique approach and currently boasts a market cap of $1.3 billion, with each QNT coin valued at $111.
The Native Token of Quant – QNT Cryptocurrency
- QNT Utility: QNT is a utility token on the Ethereum blockchain, enabling users to pay for apps and services, stake/hold, and pay licensing fees on the Quant platform.
Integrating Legacy Systems with DLT
- Integration Challenge: Many organizations still rely on incompatible legacy systems, complicating integration with modern DLT solutions.
- Quant’s Solution: Quant offers a plug-and-play solution, connecting different blockchains and enterprise software without requiring new infrastructure, making integration cost-effective and efficient.
Enabling Interoperability Between Blockchains
- Importance of Interoperability: Interoperability is essential for blockchain technology’s success, facilitating data sharing and seamless transactions.
- Quant’s Approach: Overledger, Quant’s platform, uses DLT and APIs to enable communication between blockchains, enhancing interoperability and usability.
Quant – A Plug-and-Play Solution
- Seamless Integration: Organizations can seamlessly integrate Quant into their existing infrastructure, avoiding costly upgrades.
- The Role of Overledger API Gateway: It acts as a bridge between different networks, enabling secure data and asset transfers.
Utility of QNT Coin
- Paying for Apps and Services: QNT serves as a means of payment for apps and services on the Quant platform.
- Staking/Holding QNT: Users can stake or hold QNT to participate actively in the Quant network.
- Paying Licensing Fees: QNT is used for paying licensing fees, ensuring sustainability and development.
Overledger OS for Multi-Chain Applications
- Creating and Accessing mApps: Overledger OS enables the creation and access of multi-chain applications (mApps), offering enhanced functionality.
- Treaty Contracts vs Smart Contracts: Treaty contracts provide flexibility and scalability, allowing interaction with multiple blockchains.
The Overledger Network
- Community Hub: The Overledger Network brings together developers and enterprises, fostering collaboration, knowledge sharing, and innovation.
- Annual Licensing Fee: Members pay an annual licensing fee, ensuring the network’s sustainability and support for blockchain integration.
Support for Multi-Ledger Tokens (MLTs)
- Definition and Use Cases of MLTs: Quant supports multi-ledger tokens (MLTs), which represent real-world assets and have various use cases, enhancing the Quant ecosystem’s versatility.
Buying Quant (QNT)
- Finding an Exchange: Locate a reputable cryptocurrency exchange supporting QNT trades.
- Setting up a Trading Account: Create an account on the chosen exchange and complete any required verification.
- Funding the Account: Deposit funds through supported methods.
- Setting up a Wallet: Securely store QNT assets in a wallet with sole control over private keys.
In conclusion, Quant (QNT) is a cryptocurrency bridging the gap between legacy systems and blockchain technology, offering utility through the QNT coin, seamless integration, and support for multi-chain applications. The Quant ecosystem and Overledger Network provide a collaborative environment for blockchain innovation. To buy QNT, users can find an exchange, set up a trading account, fund it, and secure their assets in a wallet.